|M3 USA||Science||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
M3 Global Research, part of M3 Inc., provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the industry with relationships reaching respondents in more than 70 countries worldwide.
M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today. M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors. Due to our continued growth and expansion, M3 is seeking an experienced Quantitative Project Manager to join our Market Research team.
The mission of the Quantitative Project Manager is to be a communication and relationship liaison between M3, our clients, and other teams involved in the project’s completion. You will directly manage all aspects of each project on time and within budget. This is the ideal role for someone who has experience in international online market research specifically focused on healthcare, sampling, survey recruitment, and collaboration with all teams involved in the project.
- Manage international quantitative market research projects through entire project life cycle including all aspects of managing clients, partners, healthcare professional sample, and consumer sample.
- Work directly with various teams to setup and test survey links and redirects, prepare and send sample, conduct quality/audit checks, managing respondent inquiries and honorarium and all other components of online research.
- Coordinate and lead project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure all involved parties understand project specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Manage and leverage relationships with vendors to facilitate accurate and timely deliverables, communications, and issue resolution.
- Monitor productivity and quality of data collection to produce regular updates and progress reports on project status.
- Manage study profitability by monitoring and accounting for all project costs affecting the budget.
- Partner with sales team members and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on research studies.
- Work independently to support international teams outside of normal US business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- The candidate must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in market research project management, preferably in the medical/healthcare field.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The candidate must have well-developed analytical and problem solving skills; ability to quickly solve problems as they present as well as proactively identify and resolve potential issues to avoid escalation. The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet study specific and departmental objectives.
- The candidate must have basic math skills and be able to calculate incidence rate, response rate, honoraria amounts, profit, etc.
- The candidate must have very strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word, and be a quick learner of new technologies/software.
- The candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple online research projects accurately and on-time in a fast-paced environment where moving deadlines and other changes often occur in real time.