What Is Snackpass 🤔
Snackpass is mobile order meets social.
We focus on mobile order pickup, not delivery. Not only is the takeout market 5x greater than delivery, but usage is much greater: our users Snackpass breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a daily basis.
Social is our sauce. On Snackpass, you can unlock discounts with friends, send gifts, and collect points. Our users tell us that Snackpass is the most fun way to order food — that other food apps feel formal and boring in comparison.
We’re starting with college campuses. We have an advantage here — we started Snackpass while we were in college for us and our friends. Within a few months of launch, we had over 80% of Yale using the app. 18 months later, we are at 10+ campuses and over 10M in sales per year.
The future of the restaurant industry is mobile order — see Chipotle, Starbucks, Sweetgreen, Shake Shack. And the future of mobile payments is social. At Snackpass, we’ve found a way to make both work, packaged in a product that our users love and use on a daily basis.
We’re looking for creative and ambitious people to join us and scale Snackpass from 10 campuses to 100 over the next year. We’d love to talk with you.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
We are looking for someone to join our Sales team and bring Snackpass to new campuses. You will be responsible for visiting local restaurants and cafes to pitch the Snackpass story. We are currently on 10 campuses and plan on launching 100 campuses in the next 18 months. You’ll be working directly with the founders to create and execute our launch playbook.
What We’re Looking For
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Entrepreneurial — you figure out ways to accomplish your goals beyond what has been explicitly taught
- Competitive — you love to win and close deals
- Great at communication — you are a natural and conversational speaker
- Additional language skills is a plus
What You’ll Do
- 75% regional travel is required
- Sell restaurants – convince them to join our platform
- Travel and launch new college campuses
- Setup restaurants – give them the equipment and training to go live
- Talk with merchants, address issues and ensure a high standard for customer experience
- Collaborate – work with our product, engineering, and marketing teams to strategize market opportunities and pass target goals
Snackpass is a product that we built for our friends. And we want to keep building it with the same love and silliness.
Snackpass is a social experience. It feels like you’re getting food with your friends, even if you’re not physically with them.
We’re looking for someone who wants to build this kind of product with us as we scale from 10k customers at Yale and Brown to 200k customers at SF, Michigan, Boston and beyond.