This role will shape the bookkeeping, compliance and financial reporting function within the finance team at Lilium. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. The successful candidate will be a motivated and driven professional who is ready to apply their technical skills in a dynamic and exciting environment. You will be part of a team building out processes and systems that will define the company into the future. Further down the line are exciting possible career trajectories covering tax, financial reporting or internal audit in either a domestic or international context.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day
- Prepare and analyse local financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare monthly tax and central bank reporting.
- Work with external tax advisers on preparation of the company annual tax return and other compliance matters.
- Work with the team to design, implement and improve existing internal processes.
- Be the key contact for all DACH compliance matters, for both the finance team and external advisors.
- Review, process and analyse incoming data to ensure accounting records are up to date, accurate and compliant.
- Provide support on all accounting and finance related topics and projects.
- Work on ad hoc tasks, reports or projects.
- Undergraduate degree and 5+ years work experience.
- Strong knowledge of EU and DE VAT requirements and the German tax framework.
- Advanced understanding of accounting concepts and HGB.
- Experience working in a German tax or audit firm would be highly regarded.
- Experience implementing and improving internal processes.
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines.
- Tech savvy, with an excellent understanding of the Microsoft suite, particularly MS Excel. Datev experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, business level German language skills.
Please submit your CV in English and a cover letter outlining how you meet the profile.