WalletHub is rapidly growing and is seeking a hardworking, motivated and competitive Senior Associate with managerial experience in the fintech industry.
Our team is hardworking, energetic, and focused on helping consumers save money. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to truly make a difference and enjoys a challenge. As a Senior Associate at WalletHub you will lead a team of Business Managers, Java Engineers and QA Engineers to either create a new/ consolidate an existing AI brain.
- Use innovative thinking and advanced analytical techniques in order to identify improvement opportunities for our products and services.
- Identify consumer needs and develop industry new tools to address those needs.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, using Excel and SQL, in order to improve marketing
ROI and conversion metrics.
- Translate complex and varied business needs into simple requirements that our engineering team can use to build new and exciting functionality.
- Develop project plans, assemble cross functional work teams and coordinate development of business requirements and marketing plans.
Ideal WalletHub Team Member
- Willing to work hard (55 hrs per week)
- Analytical with great attention to detail (a science degree is a plus!)
- Love of learning
- Limitless creativity
- Experience in marketing, analytics or internet/mobile product development
- Top performer with proven track record
- Humble, competitive individuals
- Unparalleled communication skills
- Big dreams & a desire to make a difference
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: email@example.com