|Spark Networks||Business||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
- Develop and execute communication strategy for our brands to build customer loyalty and increase lifetime value, by engaging customers with personalized, targeted, relevant marketing communications
- Analyze customer behavior and interests, develop segmentation strategies and implement them in marketing campaigns as well as triggered messages;
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of the different solutions in email, push notifications, in-app messages to drive user pool growth, user engagement and channel optimization.
- Test, learn and refine all communications to continually optimize results and increase customer loyalty across channels
- Conduct analysis in order to assess campaign or cohort performance and monitoring CRM KPIs including open rates, conversions and lifetime value
- Obsess over staying informed with the industry in everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in-class creative approaches
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in CRM.
- You’re great at strategic thinking and understanding relational data
- You’re highly organized, structured and detail oriented
- You have an experience using a cross channel service provider
- Being a great team player; you can also ride solo when needed
- A great understanding of email and push principles including design, build and deliverability
- You get an expertise in leading multi-step lifelycle automation and optimization of user journey.
- You understand user life-cycles in online subscription business
- You’re skilled in email coding/design (highly appreciated)
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!