InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Data Scientist – Marketing to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You will be joining our growing data team and have the chance to make a large impact at InVision. You will be embedded in our very data driven and data hungry Marketing to identify key metrics, conduct deep and rigorous analysis, and deliver novel insights and data products that drive customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will be a trusted partner in the team tackling the toughest and most impactful analytical problems.
What you’ll do:
- Own the relationship with your marketing stakeholders through excellent communication, collaboration and the alignment of your work with what matters
- Use modeling, experimentation, analysis and reporting to identify opportunities for improved marketing outcomes
- Drive learning through the use of data and your ability to share and distribute learnings
- Provide access to data through dashboards and other tools to empower your team, and look for opportunities to automate and scale your insights
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for and track record of leveraging data for impact in a marketing team in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Ability to write complex and performant SQL queries to extract data
- Experience in designing and building successful models for marketing teams and the math / stats and programming skills required to do so (Python or R)
- Experience building data pipelines that support your analytical needs and scale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into meaningful and interpretable insights
- Experience with visualization tools such as Mode Analytics (or others like Tableau, Looker)
- Advanced degree in statistics or other quantitative field preferred