|Infinitec Solutions||IT||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
Join our diverse and international Engineering team in Berlin to drive the frontend development of our platform. Our offering brings speed and flexibility into a business environment requiring high quality and security standards. Our ideal candidate understands these challenges and is able to develop a modern, configurable, modular frontend for our API-driven platform.
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a compelling Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform allows our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) as a mix of internal and third-party financial solutions.
We are a young Tech startup located in Berlin and Italy with 30+ people from 15 countries working mainly in Engineering and Product Management. Our Management team combines years of experience in Tech, banking and the SME space.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- You know how to build production-grade, flexible, frontends that delight the user and the developers.
- You understand the trade-offs between usability, design, maintainability in a commercial environment and make well-informed decisions.
- You work together with a team of excellent engineers, UX designers and product managers
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team and mentor more junior co-workers
Our Perfect Match:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within the field of web development, in particular managing the frontend of a non-trivial application in production
- Knowledge in advanced frontend technologies – Single Page Apps, HTML, CSS, sass/less/stylus, testing frameworks such as Jest and Enzyme
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github
- Experience in IT Security is a big plus
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- Strong feeling for workflows and user interaction
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international startup environment
- Constantly staying on top of current tech industry trends
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine – from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours with core working times
- We embrace remote work on a trust basis with your team and supervisor
- You’ll work with the best people in their fields in a diverse and international environment
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- 6th floor light infused office in the heart of Berlin with a rooftop terrace and chill out areas, table tennis, table soccer and shower facilities as well as yoga classes, running groups etc…
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims and let’s achieve them together.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Relocation and visa support for internationals