|FSB North America||Engineering||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
- City: Berlin
- Work hours: Full time
- Website: http://dac.eu
DAC is a technology accelerator from one of the leading German companies on commercial and residential real estate access systems market. Our mission is to build effective solution for establishing and managing access for wide range of buildings – office centres, co-working spaces, residential real estate, storage spaces and private apartments. Our team consists of the best international specialists in mobile/backend/embedded system development, as well as electrical and circuit board designers.
LightPass – app for interaction with access points and handling over LSA keys
LightCommand – web dashboard for entire system management
L700 – smart lock that uses a sequence of color impulses as key for unlocking the door
- Support our software developers designing and creating deployment processes.
- Maintain and develop our secure and highly available production infrastructure.
- Support our small team of engineers and software developers with our internal IT infrastructure.
- Support and optimise our internal network – for our small datacenter as well as wifi for users.
- Develop and maintain our internal Services.
Technical Environment and Tasks
- Network Technologies (Routing/Vlans/VPN/Wifi/Firewalls)(Mikrotik/Ubiquiti)
- Linux Servers and Open Source Software (mostly Debian)
- Virtualisation and Storage Clusters (Ceph/libvirt/KVM)
- Automation and Orchestration (Ansible/Golang/Kubernetes)
- CI/CD (Gitlab/Docker)
- Load Balancers (mostly Nginx)
- Database Clustering and High Availability (Postgres)
- Availability Monitoring (Prometheus/InfluxDB/Grafana)
- Log and Event Management (Elastic Search/Graylog)
- Supporting Cloud Services(Office365)