Line of Service
Corporate and Business Strategy
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
– Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
– Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
– Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
– Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
– Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
– Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
– Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
– Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor DegreeDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?