|Spark Networks||Marketing||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
As Senior Social Media Manager your mission will be to:
- Take full responsibility for the Paid Social media channel, from developing the creative concepts to executing them to analysing the outcome.
- Develop Paid Facebook into the leading channel for the company.
- Monitor and measure results and optimisation of ads; maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures.
- Understand the importance of A/B testing and experiment with new concepts in all aspects of a campaign.
- Develop strategies for the Facebook channel for the whole marketing funnel on paid Facebook and Instagram across devices.
- Collaborate with the other In-House Marketing Teams for full-funnel user journey optimisation and shared success.
- Create an environment of experimentation, innovation and positive collaboration, to be constantly up to speed with the ever-changing social media landscape.
- Help making us as efficient as possible through machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Be open towards working with external partners like Smartly, SproutSocial, NetBase etc.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Creative mind
- Great understanding of the technical side of Facebook – PAID
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and good organisation
- Love for all social things and excitement to try new BETAs and features
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively to changes in priority and strategy
- Passion for numbers and analytics
- Resistance to stress
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with Facebook.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English.
- Very good knowledge of ins and outs in the world of Facebook.
- Experience with advanced reporting, attribution modelling and tracking.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!