Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Our engineers and developers are constantly harnessing the full force of the digital world to make a great impact, nurturing their work with innovation and shipping like artists to create beautiful and smart products. The product development and the technical team is located in Istanbul. Currently, we are running 120+ servers on an average, 75 Million requests, and sending 200 Million push notifications per day. In predictive we have accomplished to capture more than 50TB of historical data. We also successfully reached 25% of the global population.
And the most exciting Part!
Do you want to work with an International team in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world like Istanbul?
Istanbul is a city of two halves, which comprises of both the European and Asian sides of the Bosphorus is a stunning amalgam of sights and sounds. It’s rich in cultural heritage from its history as a Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman. Thousands of years of history is combined with a vibrant, modern and exciting city unlike any in the world. From walks by the ancient walls to life with the blue waters of the Bosphorus, Istanbul is a city with a wonder and charm of its own.
We will be also providing working visa and accommodation.
So do you want to be part of a team that inspires, challenges the technology to grow and make a better world with Data Science?
If yes, then join our team as a Senior Predictive Analytics Engineer and actively shape the future of the technology world.
Our Engineering Culture:
– Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
– We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
– We work closely with other Engineering teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
– We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
- As a Senior Predictive Analytics Engineer, you will lead a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts on a combination of projects for Insider’s clients and internal analytics initiatives.
- He/She will work in a fast paced environment on interesting opportunities across all of Insider’s Business. This role requires someone with superior knowledge of analytical concepts, the business acumen to determine the right projects to undertake and the ability to articulate model concepts and results.
- Will provide insights for data analysis and predictive modeling using state of the art methodology and algorithms, data visualization, dashboard and decision support tool development;
- He/She will be responsible for leading and developing predictive analytics/modeling efforts and use of associated analytics/modeling programs;
- Will be responsible for communication and presentation of analytics results to decision makers, including executive level audience;
- Will lead, build and develop a team of modelers to produce effective tools and analytics;
- Should Identify and develops new areas to apply predictive modeling and other advanced analytics;
- Should Collaborates with IT and business units to oversee implementation of work efforts and provides input to help design, monitor and improve data structures and data warehouses;
- He/She will create reproducible and automated analysis of scripts and notebooks;
- Will be also dealing with project management and project cost estimation and for hiring new team members to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Econometric or related field preferred;
- Minimum five (5) years relevant management experience preferred; 3 years required;
- Should have managed a team of 4 people at least;
- Experience presenting results of analysis to executive audience;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (hbase, cassandra or elasticsearch);
- Experience in AWS (EMR, Lambda, Kinesis etc);
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive, highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams,Strong SQL skills, including query optimization are required.
- Experience working with large, complex data-sets is required;
- Experience with recommendation systems and data warehouse technologies are preferred;
- You will build Hadoop/Spark processing pipelines to prepare data for user interactive analytics;
- Excellent knowledge of relational database structure, programming concepts, external data sources, and experience working with complex data systems;
- Experience on developing predictive models with frameworks or with custom algorithms;
- Must be independent and creative in analyzing business results, developing appropriate solutions or alternatives to problems and effectively communicating related issues and results to management.