|Spark Networks||Business||Full Time||Berlin||Germany|
As a (Senior) Product Manager your mission will be to:
- Become part of our product team and support the team from idea generation to specification over building and testing new features for our customers.
- Define vision, strategy and the roadmap for one of our platforms going forward.
- Lead your own product initiatives together with our software developers, be responsible for backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Work in an agile environment, take over and improve internal and external processes in order to guarantee a flexible development.
- Implement and use KPIs to identify new feature opportunities that help us to make more people happy by enabling them to find a new partner.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and good organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Formal education and a university degree are a plus, but we appreciate applications from anyone with a proven track record.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a start-up or an organization that is highly product and/or project drives.
- You are a self-starter and passionate about driving great products to a success.
- You have an analytical mindset and you can be meticulous with regards to your work.
- Agile working experience is a plus and strongly recommended.
- Very good English language and communication skills are a must.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!