|Lilium||Human Resources||Full Time||Munich||Germany|
You will directly report into the Head of Recruitment and work closely with our recruitment team and the business to provide excellent candidate experience. You will play a key role in contributing to the success of our talent acquisition function and will help shape the recruitment strategy for the company.
Your are a brand ambassador and will represent Lilium Aviation throughout the whole recruitment process.
This positions can be based in our HQ in Munich or in our office in London (Waterloo area).
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand staffing criteria and create candidate search and selection strategy
- Actively approach candidates for opportunities, explain positions and select possible candidates for interviews
- Provide hands-on recruitment support for Onsite Interviews, Interview days and or Assessment centre days
- Research market and create company target lists, evaluate advertising platforms
- Work closely with recruitment agencies, negotiate contracts as and when needed
- Take active part in Hiring and University events
- Help develop processes and suggest improvements
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Min of 8+ Years of Recruitment experience essential, either in-house or within recruitment agencies
- Experienced Recruiter with solid knowledge of building recruitment strategies and talent pipelines
- Ideally experience with the Aviation/Automotive sector, with focus on engineering hires
- Recruitment experience within Engineering and App/Software Development essential
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial