At Elo Entertainment, we build products serving a wide variety of gaming communities and millions of players. We are a data focused company, committed to transforming that data into powerful personal narratives through our products. Our design team is at the heart of this effort, working daily to take complex experiences, and manifest them in accessible and meaningful products and features.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will work as part of a design team responsible for the experience of our existing products and brands, as well as take ownership of working on new products and brands. You will work closely with product owners, software engineers and stakeholders in building a clear product vision, and transforming that vision into usable, functional, memorable experiences.
Elo is a fully remote company with a fully remote culture. In this aspect, we rely on each team member to be fully responsible and accountable for managing their time, working professionally and proactively with other remote team members, and valuing over communication and transparency in all activities. If you are comfortable in a fully remote environment, and excited about working on products that serve millions of gamers in an exciting, fast paced growth industry, Elo may be the right place for you.
- Work closely with designers, product owners, engineers and stakeholders to define problems, map flows, prototype interactions, and create new products and services.
- Design elegant flows and interactions for a global audience across platforms
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary team members
- Execute in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver mocks and assets in a timely manner
- Expertise visualizing complex data in interactive environments
- Expert knowledge of Sketch
- Experience working with Zeplin, Invision or similar tool sets.
- Experience working with technical and product teams, taking products from inception to launch
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile standards and interfaces
- Applied experience working with responsive design
- Capable of clearly expressing vision and end state through low fidelity examples and wireframes
- Primarily based in a timezone between PST (UTC -8) and CET (UTC +1).
- Has active interest in gaming
- Full time renewable 6 month contract
- Salary: 70k – 80k USD
- Flexible work schedule & vacation policy