|Bustle Digital Group||Writing||Part Time||Remote||Remote|
The Zoe Report is seeking a remote, part-time Shopping News Writer to cover shopping news content as it relates to fashion and celebrity style 3-4 days per week. Day-to-day responsibilities include working closely with the Shopping News Editor on pitching and writing content about sales, product launches, celeb news, and brand and industry news that appeals to TZR’s audience via search and social platforms.
A sense of urgency, strong news judgment, and attention to which stories and angles resonate with the audience are essential, along with a desire to continue building TZR’s identity as a style-forward, authoritative, inclusive place for all women. The ideal candidate should be someone who loves all things fashion and celeb and should be hungry to be first to a story, whether that’s an incredible flash sale at our favorite brand or the release of a new celebrity fashion collaboration.
- Write 3-4 shopping stories per day
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all things industry and shopping news via Twitter, press releases, and exclusive announcements via your professional network
- Work closely with team members during tentpole events, such as awards season and fashion week
- 2+ years of fashion editing or writing experience, ideally in digital
- Familiarity with best practices for search and social
- Ability to write quickly, without compromising brand integrity or mission
- Contacts in the fashion/beauty industry
- A sense of fun, urgency, and a can-do attitude