START DATE: ASAP / Visa sponsorship and relocation package provided.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
– Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks and infrastructure including –research of new technologies and tools.
– Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
-Integrate automated tests with continuous delivery pipeline to establish continuous test cycle.
-Focus on the velocity and quality of the product and bring visibility to stakeholders.
-Work in an agile/scrum environment, meeting sprint commitments and contributing to the agile process.
– Be a technical consultant for scrum teams.
– 5 years experience in Quality Assurance field and/or as a Software Developer.
– Strong experience working with testing frameworks and tools similar to Selenium, UFT, Junit, NUnit, Appium, postman, Rest Assured, etc.
-Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and best practices including build and source control automation tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity and Git.
-Experience with Agile Methodologies including QA best practices across SDLC is a plus.
-Experience within a DevOps culture and tools is a plus.
-Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large or small teams in a fast paced environment.
-Good writing and communication skills in English ; Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
Visa sponsorship and relocation package provided.