|Harley Davidson||Business||Full Time||Bangkok||Thailand|
We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products, creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can’t do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 115 years. Are you in?
Our International Markets are focused on delivering the H-D strategy to build the next generation of riders, these markets support creating and fulfilling the dreams of our existing and the new riders. The International Market is made up of diverse locations within our Emerging and Developed Markets across nearly 900 dealers in circa 95 countries and is part of the larger Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
From Singapore to Greece and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. The emerging markets region represents sales, marketing and many other associated activities of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company across nearly 500 dealers in circa 80 countries and is part of the larger International Region of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. The team works closely with the local regional office and the wider organisation including the Company Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA).
This position is responsible for supporting product development by executing purchasing activity, developing and implementing commodity strategies or managing supply chain. This position is responsible for negotiation, contract management and change management while measuring quality, cost, and delivery performance of all suppliers. Will work as an interface between the supply management process and various process areas within manufacturing.
- Demonstrates in depth conceptual and practical knowledge Supply Management and basic knowledge of related areas such as Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, or Supply Base.
- Impacts Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, and Supply Base within Supply Management, Product Development and Manufacturing.
- Solves complex Supply Management problems and enacts a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for Supply Management colleagues with less experience.
- Responsible for ongoing activities, objectives and may lead projects or steps within a broader project.
- Communicates difficult or sensitive information and builds relationships with Suppliers, Product Development and Manufacturing.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, or Supply Chain and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and / or lead a group or team providing guidance to members.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Motorcycle riding experience and knowledge in Harley-Davidson motorcycles and accessories.
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
- Be accountable
- Model Integrity
- Value Individuality and Diversity
- Inspire Teamwork
- Encourage Creativity
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, employee discounts on motorcycles & related products, general merchandize, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Hiring Manager: Mohamed Saleem
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Direct Reports: No
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Auto Req ID:2764
Visa Sponsorship: This position is eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is eligible for domestic relocation assistance (within posted country)