At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. Our purpose is to reduce the friction of technology adoption in healthcare.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will build the relationships that will drive Redox’s growth 18-24 months from now. They will develop a deep understanding of our partners’ business and create a model for how both companies can generate mutual value. When a partner is successful, the Strategic Partnership Manager scales that vertical into a material business line. We don’t just find partnership opportunities, we build strong relationships of trust. We don’t just sign contracts, we own the relationship long term to ensure that both parties are achieving the best version of a collaboration. We are looking for someone who is unrelentingly reliable, who naturally thinks outside the box, and who thrives in implementing a strategy, not just designing it.
- Identify and manage a portfolio of strategic partners across several different verticals.
- Quantify business and strategic opportunities and prioritize accounts accordingly.
- Develop an individual partnership growth plan for each partner and project manage the portfolio accordingly.
- Collaborate with other departments, including product development, legal, finance, marketing and product delivery.
- Experienced in business development – proven ability to drive customer solutions and own strategic partnerships within a growing company.
- Deep commitment to customer success – we want to build our partnerships on a foundation of mutually strong value-add.
- Strong project manager/coordinator – will need to drive initiatives independently.
- Highly creative and curious – willingness to generate knowledge and understanding across functional and strategic teams.
- Strong educator – can take complex ideas and create compelling, concise descriptions.
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills – analysis and forecasting of diverse opportunities.
- Ability to take complex ideas and create compelling, concise documents and summaries.
- Travel required 20-30% of time.