Suiteness is an online travel destination that specializes in connecting hotel suites that accommodate 4-10 travelers and provides 24/7 trip planning help. Our passion is getting people to take vacations with their loved ones more often, and to have the most amazing experience possible while doing so. We know your vacation doesn’t start when you board the plane, it starts when you start envisioning everything you will do on your trip. To that end we’ve built the first booking engine for connecting rooms and our amazing concierge team will help you plan every step of your trip.
Suiteness is a small but mighty team of thinkers and doers, which means we’re looking for you to be willing to roll up your sleeves to do the heavy lifting (e.g., forming relationships with strategic partners) while also collaborating well with others.
More about the Role
Reporting to the Director of Hotel Partnerships, the manager will be tasked with handling, onboarding and developing relationships with all major hotel chains, including Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Wyndham, Wyndham Vacations, Choice, Accor and Marriott.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project-managing the onboarding process for signed connectivity agreements, and coordinating closely with the Hotel Integrations team responsible for Suiteness’ connectivity process.
- Actively engaging with hotel distribution, revenue management and regional teams, as well as individual properties as necessary, to support hotel participation and adoption.
- Developing an account management process focused on collaboration, data sharing and timely results reporting (including establishing a formal quarterly business review process), as well as long-term partnership.
- Identifying and presenting opportunities to grow key partnerships, including marketing, promotions and system improvements.
- Working closely with the market manager team to craft aligned central and regional market based strategies for strategic partnerships.
- Supporting the Director of Hotel Partnerships to find and close on new partnership opportunities to increase revenue streams for Suiteness (e.g. new tech projects or traffic partnerships), including handling the testing, contracting and reporting processes.
The right person for the role will have a very positive attitude, be a self starter and a phenomenal teammate who can work effectively and openly across the whole Suiteness team. This is essential — we have a passionate and dedicated team whose people are our Number 1 asset and for whom our values really matter. Specific skills and achievements that are required for this role include:
- An undergraduate degree from a top school
- Approx. 3-7 years experience in the hospitality industry either with a hotel or online distribution background
- Deep understanding of the hotel distribution landscape and current trends
- Industry contacts across the larger hotel chains and beyond is a major plus
- Excellent social skills – this role with be the key go-to-person for all strategic hotel partnerships
- Highly analytical, using data to inform and make decisions
- Versatile and flexible, with ability to wear different hats to help the wider team