We are looking for a seasoned Strategist, CRM & Email with client-facing experience to join our growing team.
This position will work closely with other email strategists and with our clients to help lead advanced retention/email programs. This role will be hands-on in developing email logic, analyzing performance metrics, monitoring deliverability, and will be responsible for managing expectations with clients as well as internal teams.
Our team is growing, fun, and passionate about breaking records for our clients. We genuinely love the online space and are online marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, and want to learn and grow.
- Lead clients and support specialists on email marketing strategy
- Implement key divisional projects across applicable accounts
- Provide key analysis and recommendations for new and existing client email series, triggers and automation
- Analyze data and metrics in regards to campaign health
- Daily use of email service platforms (i.e. Klaviyo, Salesforce, Bronto, etc.)
- Analyze and provide recommendations (if necessary) on client email list health and segmentation strategy
- Provide assistance and key recommendations for any deliverability issues that arise with key email providers
- Mentor specialists and coordinators on client relationship building and technical skills
- Lead accounts while delegating tasks and supporting analysts and account managers
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills – Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren’t working
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within various ESPs
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships – Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- Minimum of 3 years email strategy experience and ownership: have experience developing and/or managing strategic email initiatives either client-side at an enterprise brand, or agency-side.
- Minimum 2 years in eCommerce or with retail brands.
- Client-facing: be able to navigate complex client needs and diverse personalities
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Advanced mail strategy experience: have experience developing and/or managing strategic email initiatives, either client-side or via an agency.
- Advanced understanding of email deliverability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Deep understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the email marketing space
- Minimum of two years experience with mid to high volume email marketing campaigns