|Last Call Media||IT||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
Last Call Media is looking for a developer to join our team! Developers can work from any location in the US, and are generously compensated for their skills.
Our team prides itself on being able to neatly stitch together contributed modules, Drupal configuration, and custom functionality to meet product requirements, and we often find ourselves pushing the envelope of what is technically possible. As a company, we are very active in the Drupal and web development communities, and enjoy making time for code contribution, public speaking, and socializing.
As a developer at Last Call Media, you will be a part of the development process for many different types of web projects. You will be responsible for writing code, gathering requirements, participating in architectural discussions, and troubleshooting issues. You will learn from (and eventually teach) other developers, and engage with clients frequently. You will be encouraged to experiment with bleeding edge technologies and processes in order to find and share ways we can work faster and smarter as a team. Finally, you will be trusted to work with others to carry projects and tasks to completion and must be able to work with limited guidance and be willing to ask for help when you are stuck.
Must know, or have the confidence to learn:
- Love version control (Git preferred)
- Be comfortable on the terminal
- Basic Docker/Docker Compose usage
- Debugging/troubleshooting problems you’ve never seen before
- Basic Drupal skills (configuration management, theming, and module development)
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Highly communicative
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable asking for help
- Experienced with communicating with clients directly
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts
- A team player in a collaborative environment
- A fast learner
This position is compensated at a salary commensurate with skill and experience, with comprehensive benefits including an annual professional development budget, and varied, engaging work for enterprise-level clients. If this position already sounds like you or sounds like where you’re headed, please reach out!