|Doist||Foreign Language||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if they’re harder
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
As a Support Specialist, you’ll join a global team of individuals who are passionate about customer service and improving the development of Doist’s technology. For many of our users, our Support Specialists are the only human interaction that they will ever have with Doist which places an incredible responsibility and opportunity to reinforce our company values and provide exceptional service. In this full-time, fast-paced and intellectually challenging role, you’ll:
- Deliver outstanding multi-channel (Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.) customer support in English and Spanish
- Reproduce and troubleshoot product issues, report them to the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
- Share user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
- Work together with engineers, designers and marketers on various projects, serving as an ambassador of customers’ needs
You are passionate about customer service, extremely proactive, and work well independently and as part of a remote team. Additionally you should have:
- Native-level fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Spanish (additional language skills are a plus)
- Deep understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
- Strong passion for expanding knowledge across multiple technologies
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required
- A good foundational knowledge of Todoist (ideally using it regularly)