|Trivago||Human Resources||Full Time||Düsseldorf||Germany|
Play an active role in forming trivago’s future by hiring the best talents! Our recruitment team aims to hire only the best talents to keep reaching new heights and constantly strives to find innovative ways to find the most suitable candidates.
Are you ready to compete for talents with other great tech companies in the market? Do you think waiting around for applications is outdated? Do you have the right communication skills to grasp a talent’s interest to work for trivago? If you see yourself as a pro-active and strongly organized individual who wants to spice up recruitment, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be the owner for your recruitment projects and hire the best talents for trivago.
- You are on top of things, ensuring that hiring managers, interviewers and candidates have a great recruiting experience and get all the support and alignment they need.
- Work closely with the hiring team and employer branding to build the best recruiting strategies for your positions.
- Use your creativity, logical thinking, and our collected data to find, attract and hire high-potential candidates from all over the world.
- Build sustainable candidate pipelines by establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with potential candidates for future job opportunities at trivago.
- Consult your hiring teams throughout the entire recruitment process and apply the most suitable assessment and interview steps for your jobs.
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience in recruiting and/ or head hunting.
- Determination and Drive! You have a can-do attitude and love to work independently.
- Superb organizational skills and stakeholder management: for this role, you must be a master of multi-tasking and stringing related topics together – you are on top of your processes at all times and ensure alignment across all parties.
- The ability to quickly get to grips with organizational structures and understand the teams you are hiring for and their recruitment needs.
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong determination for finding high potential candidates in the market.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate at a professional level with a wide variety of individuals from a range of cultures worldwide.
What we’d love you to have:
- Familiar with an agile work environment.
- Experience in working with recruitment tools and applicant tracking software (e.g. Workday, Zealpath, HireVue, etc.).
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
What we need you to provide:
In the ‘My Experience’ step of the application process please upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivation letter
We are looking forward to hearing from you!