|Agoda||Human Resources||Full Time||Bangkok||Thailand|
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
This position is located in Bangkok, Thailand. Visa sponsorship and relocation will be provided for successful candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, own and execute the sourcing strategy for specialized positions in the Customer Experience department for roles such as data analysts, project managers and middle management positions
- Taking complete ownership of the sourcing phase including employer branding, candidate attraction, candidate identification and candidate engagement
- Work with Head of Recruitment and Recruitment Leads to develop the direct talent sourcing strategy for recruiting passive candidates and use innovative talent mapping to maintain the candidate pipeline
- Providing regular sourcing and tracking reports & analysis for hiring teams
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits and an international engaging working environment
- Flexible benefits and perks including quarterly company parties, annual staff event, volunteer/charity opportunities, Yoga and meditation classes, employee hotel discounts, gym and restaurant discounts.
- Exposure to working on mandates globally
- 4+ years of talent acquisition or recruitment experience with a focus on direct sourcing of passive candidates
- Previous experience in OTA, internet and e-commerce industries and/or experience in international search firms will be given preference
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proven track record of talent mapping, research and candidate sourcing to reach given KPIs
- Experience working on senior level hiring (Director and above)
- Experience using an ATS to manage candidates and monitor recruitment process
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to interview and assess candidate motivation and suitability for jobs, if needed