|Sketch||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
We’re looking to expand one of the most important teams in our company. If you love helping people and solving problems then we have a full-time position for you.
- Interact with customers and help solve their problems using email and social media.
- Ability to empathize, diagnose a problem, and provide appropriate support.
- Liaise with our QA teams to help reproduce customers’ issues.
- Document and file feedback, bug reports, and feature requests.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in working directly with customers.
- A charming and friendly personality with lots of patience and a natural desire to help people.
- Strong familiarity with Sketch and macOS.
- Located in Europe and able to work in UTC +1/+2 related work hours.