|PwC||Human Resources||Full Time||Singapore||Singapore|
Line of Service
Cloud Computing & Networking
Job Description & Summary
A career within Enabling Technologies Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop technology and applications that makes decisions easier, tasks simpler, and drives business results. Simply put, we help companies enable their growth and improve operational efficiencies by developing strategies to harness the benefits of their current technology or by integrating new enterprise systems.
Our certified SuccessFactor consultants help clients transform and migrate their Human
Capital function to SF’s Cloud platform. Leveraging big data, industry expertise, deep
functional experience and Workday, we take clients from strategy through execution,
identifying and solving business issues and ultimately transforming business through SF.
PwC works with human capital clients from the technical issues, through the
organizational issues that shape the structure and strategy of HR, to CEO sponsored
initiatives to maximize the effectiveness of the organization as a whole. We help clients
achieve the business objectives of:
- People strategy
- HR transformation
- HR technologies
- Leadership and Talent
- Reward and performance management
- Change management
As a SF Functional Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
Gathering and analyse business needs and requirements
- Build consensus around business processes and design
- Communication of SF capabilities
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
- Configuration of SF application
- Facilitate testing and deployment activities
- Managing project scope and client’s expectation
- Resolve day-to-day project issue
- A recognised Degree qualification
- Min. 6 years and above of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate and translate into SF functional requirements
- Ability to design and drive changes for HR business process re-engineering and organisational change
- Experience with at least 2-3 full life cycle SF implementation, SF functional certifications in areas of Performance & Goal, Compensation, Learning,
- Succession and Development and/or engagement manager certification will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
- Flexibility to travel in the region when required.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?