|The Healthy Back Institute||Customer Service||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
- Are you a highly skilled and customer-centric telemarketing or call center manager leader with a proven track record?
- Looking for a company with real growth opportunity for you? Tired of jumping around?
- How about a place where you’ll actually be recognized and rewarded for your contribution?
- Want to work as part of an ALL-STAR team that’s really making a difference in the world?
- Want a genuine virtual position where you can work from home as an EMPLOYEE and with GREAT BENEFITS?!
Look… I know you’re busy and we all know there are tons of boring and repetitive job postings lacking transparency out there, so I’ll just dive right on in here…
I have a RARE and EXCITING opportunity here for the right person…
My name is Ryan Withrow, and I am the Director of Telemarketing here at The Healthy Back Institute. We help people live without pain, naturally and safely. MILLIONS of people, literally all over the world. We do this via cutting-edge educational information, breakthrough products and by providing truly loving care and service to our customers. That’s right, we don’t want to hire anyone unless they have genuine care for our customers. Period.
Right now, we are growing FAST (we’ve grown every year since we started the company way back in 2003) and I need to build and strengthen my already strong team. That’s why I’m looking to fill this Telemarketing Manager position with someone that has true all-star talent.
Here’s a summary of the role…
The Telemarketing Manager position will focus on driving profitable sales growth through our modern virtual work from home contact center while creating an incredible customer experience.
You will partner and collaborate with other leadership teams ensure all actions and implementations are congruent with overall company culture, structure and needs. You will be responsible for executing a customer-centric strategy connected across multiple phone channels and for driving results through departmental KPIs. You must have a hands-on approach in leading and implementing new programs to optimize the customer experience and grow the department’s sales figures.
The role requires a strong combination of people management and project management. You will “own” or be responsible for everything having to do with the telemarketing sales of our products, recruiting and hiring, data analysis, team management, coaching, customer satisfaction, process optimization… and more.
You must be able to get things done through others as well as execute on your own. So the role is a mix of directing, managing and executing. You can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
Since the role will be virtual, you should be able to prove that you have produced consistent, excellent results while working remote for an extended period in the past.
You will be required to do a small amount of travel for executive team meetings, our annual company retreat and other relevant seminars, events, etc. All travel is paid for by the company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Analyze, prepare, and report all department data with an extreme focus for solution engineering to optimize agent, departmental and company performance
- Communicate, collaborate and partner effectively at all levels of the organization from the executive team to the hourly workforce; exhibit executive presence in all channels and interactions
- Own the daily operations of the telemarketing teams as the leading point of contact for the Director of Telemarketing, proactively providing insight and recommendations as needed; first responder to priority issues.
- Collaborate with the operations team to review people, processes and technologies to maximize experience, efficiencies and effectiveness in all channels employing modern strategies and innovations.
- Lead the culture of ongoing development by example; work collaboratively and side-by-side with other leaders in the organization to bring to life leadership model that drives improved performance
- Identify and prioritize areas needing attention or improvement in our sales processes and/or customer experience and develop sound action plans to make improvements happen
- Exhibit a passion to build and create growth and operation strategies to ensure a seamless customer-centric journey and deliver world-class customer experiences while driving growth and managing sales channels
- Drive increased sales and work with agents and supervisors of all 3 existing sales teams (inbound, retention, and outbound)
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST…
HAVE STRONG EXPERIENCE IN THESE AREAS:
- 3 years+ Telemarketing Sales Experience
- 2 Years+ Telemarketing Sales Manager / Director
- Both Virtual and In-Office Management
- Proven track record of increasing sales KPIs and growing team members
- Must have an INCREDIBLE customer-centric focus
HAVE “EXPERT” LEVEL SKILL IN THESE AREAS:
- Excellent analytical skills (financial analysis, performance data, agent deliverables, campaign performance)
- Data analysis visual aid creation (Google Docs/ Microsoft Excel / Access / SQL, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc)
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects with different resources, priorities and timelines
- Management and optimization of telemarketing operations
- Working with technology/platforms as well as tech teams regularly (must be a solutions engineer)
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision
NOT REQUIRED, BUT NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in nutritional supplement or other health related business
- Experience working for a direct response company
DO THESE TRAITS DESCRIBE YOU?
- Driven – determined to be successful and meet or exceed goals
- Optimizer – a knack and love of making things better
- Strategic – Has vision and can create well thought out plans
- Analytical – Can easily identify trends, patterns, problems and create solutions
- Organized – Able to manage multiple projects on time and on budget
- Productive – Is stellar at managing time and understanding the 80/20 of efforts
- Detail oriented – Thrives on the details, data, and digging into it when needed
- Great communicator – Superior written and verbal communication
- High energy & drive – Relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Responsible – Thrives on accountability and ownership on tasks, projects, etc.
- Resourceful – Easily finds ways to CRUSH bottlenecks and implements fast.
- Team Player – Collaborates well, loves to see the TEAM win.
- Humorous – Enjoys having fun doing what they love with us.
- Change Junkie – Thrives on changes in the workplace.
- Approachable – Easily hears and listens to others feedback, requests, etc.
- Leans In to Friction – Able to have the hardest of required conversations and deal with them as a true leader in the organization.
Yes, I know, it’s a long list and you likely don’t meet all of these criteria… as I said at the start of this letter, I really am looking for that rare gem, it’s an unusual combination to find…
But, if you are that rare unicorn and you meet all of the above criteria, I definitely want to hear from you… please fill out the online application ASAP…
And if you don’t possess them all, but are damn close (I’m talking over 90%), then please apply and WOW me with your answers to the questions… because I’d love to learn more about you and see if we think it’s a mutual match.
NOW IT’S DECISION TIME…
If this job posting has scared you, offended you or annoyed you in anyway, then we know this is not for you and I appreciate you checking this opportunity out and I wish you the best.
If, however, you love my honesty, openness, sense of humor and are a true super-star performer and are up for a fun but very rewarding challenge, I would love to hear from you.
IMPORTANT… BEFORE YOU APPLY:
If you do not meet the criteria as outlined above, please don’t waste your time or ours by filling out the application. We hate wasting time… and I bet you don’t like to, either… so please, only apply if you seriously feel this role is one you are very interested in, you feel you are a great match, and you meet all (or 90%) of the criteria outlined above.
Here’s a little bit more about why you might want to join us…
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Work life balance / flexible schedule
- Remote / virtual work from home position
- Above average compensation
- Performance based bonuses
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and time off (PTO)
- Paid travel
- Annual team retreat in exotic location
- Paid continuing education
- Discount on HBI products
- True rock-star, family like team
7 Reasons You Might Love Working Here
We’ve been in business since 2003 and have gone through many of the “rough patches” already. We are now a very strong and healthy company and aren’t going anywhere for a very long time. In 2011 we were awarded a spot in the Inc 500/5000 coming in at #595. We are profitable, debt-free and have no outside investors… so we always do what we feel is right and this is a stable environoment.
Unlike most companies that want to keep your pay as low as they can, we do the opposite! Our goal is to pay you as much as we possibly can because when we do, we know that means you are creating tremendous value for our customers and our business. We only want A-level superstars so we offer above average compensation as well as company and performance-based bonuses.
Location doesn’t matter to us. I don’t care if you’re working on the beach, your kitchen, or in your backyard. As long as you have fast, reliable internet, a quiet working space and you produce results, we are happy!
We believe that all people deserve to be free… free to make their own choices… free to create their own success… and we strive to create a work environment that not only allows but empowers you to be creative and take risks (well thought out of course). No company politics or popularity contests. We are a team of “producers”… people who are results oriented and believe that each person should be responsible for themselves.
#5. Great People
You’d be joining an existing team of superstars, many of whom have been with the company for years. There is virtually no “drama” within the team that most companies have. Everybody is fun, passionate, great at what they do, and willing to help out. If you’re that kind of person – you’ll fit in perfectly.
#6. Training and Education
We invest heavily in our knowledge and skills. As part of our team you’ll have access to an enormous library of “how to” and “self improvement” books and courses and we also reimburse our team when they invest in continued education.
We are growing at warp speed and have continued to increase profits year after year. This growth also means growth for you… in knowledge, skills, relationships and income.
The Healthy Back Institute is a fast growing publishing and consumer health products company and our mission is to help people to live without pain, safely and naturally.
We are not a “start up.” We’ve been in business for 15 years and have nearly 2 million customers in over 120 countries around the world. We are stable, profitable and have no outside investors.
We offer flexible work hours and the option of working remotely. Our company headquarters is located in the greatest and fastest growing city in America; Austin, TX.
People who work here say we have a wonderful, family like culture. We are results focused and take our mission and our work very seriously, yet we love to laugh and have fun doing it. But don’t take my word for it, listen to what people have to say about being a part of our team.