|Science Ambassador Scholarship||Education||Scholarship||United States|
A full–tuition scholarship for a woman in science, technology, engineering, or math.
Funded by Cards Against Humanity. Applications close December 9th, 2019 at 11:59PM CST.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, film a three–minute video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you’re passionate about. You must be a high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply. To view examples of previous applications, check out our winners page. Your video should be:
- A mini–lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class. Teach us something.
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject. Your video doesn’t need to be fancy or high–tech. Production value is not a factor.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’ It should be accessible to the general public and could, but doesn’t have to be, targeted at young students.