|University of Bristol||Education||Scholarship||Bristol||United Kingdom|
Who should apply?
You can apply for a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
What’s on offer?
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waiverstowards the cost of tuition fees.
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme.
When is the deadline?
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 26 April 2019.
- Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 19 July 2019.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.