|Awesome Motive||Art/Design||Full Time||Remote||Remote|
As a UI / UX Designer at Awesome Motive, you will be responsible for transforming ideas into beautiful “user-focused” designs that are optimized for conversion and ease of use.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a creative thinker who has the eye for visually attractive design.
- You’re comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You’re confident in accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Minimum 5+ years work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy to use interfaces.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS (you won’t be coding, but you need to know this so you can communicate with developers).
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, and web design constraints when it comes to speed.
- OCD in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.