InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a UX Writer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This is a highly collaborative team and role, in this role you’ll work with everyone on the product design team, build relationships, and work cross-functionally throughout the company. One of the exciting things about this role is that the team understands and values UX writing.
What you’ll do:
- Writing copy on all InVision Products ; on boarding flows, error messaging and everything in between
- Creating and maintaining tone and voice
- Relationship building between Marketing and Product Collaborating with Writers across the company
- Attending events and talks
- Developing processes for the UX writing practice
What you’ll bring:
- Expert understanding of AP style writing
- Interest in the design industry
- UX writing experience
Nice to Have:
- Copywriting experience