Tinuiti’s rapidly growing Amazon team is looking for an experienced Vendor Operations Specialist to continue the development of our best-in-class vendor operations management. This role will work closely with Account Support staff & clients to navigate the evolving Amazon Advertising Platform and the impact Vendor Central metrics and operations have on advertising performance. Our ideal candidate is passionate and desires to be a part of our mission to be the leading Online Marketing Agency for Retailers. In addition, we are looking for someone who is an educator who can articulate Vendor Central metrics to Account Managers. This role is highly collaborative, but the ideal candidate will also be a self-starter who is driven to succeed independently.
If you are naturally curious, driven and have a strong desire to master the evolving the eCommerce landscape, we want to hear from you!
- Lead the continuing development of best-in-class vendor operations management for Amazon Vendors.
- Provide strategic guidance to our clients in the Amazon Vendor platform, including articulating the value & purpose of programs available to Amazon Vendors.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports detailing vendor’s KPI performance metrics.
- Ability to understand metrics and clearly articulate a path for improvement.
- Partner with Account Support staff to manage cases and projects including new item setups and catalog management.
- Advise brands on how the Amazon pieces fit together from operations to marketing; articulate where their opportunities are and advise on solutions.
- Create strategy for annual Amazon Vendor contract negotiations to help clients negotiate Amazon Vendor terms.
- Advise on the optimal relationship (1P vs 3P) for each brand and assist in overcoming any and all hurdles associated with transitioning from a 3P to 1P account, or vice versa. Advise on how and why a Hybrid model may be beneficial for a Vendor.
- Understand and articulate how sound management of Vendor Central operations impacts marketing.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change, can decide or act without the total picture, comfortably handles risk and uncertainty
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Personal Learning: Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts,
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren’t working
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- The ideal candidate will either have worked for Amazon or directly managed large brands/vendors that sell into Amazon
- First-hand understanding of the Vendor Central platform including in-depth understanding of Amazon Retail Analytics
- Expertly honed project management skills and a power user of tools like Basecamp, Trello, Lessonly, and Slack
- A creative, analytical person who can identify the unique challenges facing a brand on Amazon, articulate them in a clear manner, and prescribe the best path forward
- Self-driven to succeed but collaborative with a team
- Experienced in interpreting chargebacks and the path for reducing or eliminating for our clients.
- Understanding the dynamics of the evolving Amazon Advertising platform and how operations impacts its performance